Social / Upcoming Events
In addition to offering events, races, discounts and our "members-only" website, our best benefit is intangible — the chance to make new friends. Some of the nicest people you will ever meet will be running alongside you with smiling faces and encouraging phrases!
Annual Social Events
If you are a new member, this is a great opportunity to meet other members and may even discover a future training buddy! For long-time members, it is a chance to reconnect and catch up on the lives of your fellow members!
- Summer Picnic
- DRC Annual Meeting and Holiday Party in December
DRC members often post informal social runs and events in the DRC Facebook page or on Twitter using @DallasRunClub and #Dallas #running. Feel free to organize and post an informal social run or event there too.
Upcoming Social Runs
Save these dates! These social events are sure to be a blast!
- June 3 at 6:30 p.m., National Running Day @ DART White Rock Station. Come celebrate National Running Day with DRC, DFW Tri Club, Luke's Locker, Playtri, Run On, and Tribe Called Sprinters.
- Tribe Called Sprinters will lead a dynamic warm up around 6:45
- Social run with 2, 3, or 4 mile route; route monitors will be provided by Playtri
- Return to Lake House for after party
- Raffle at 7:30
- June 13 at 2 p.m., Cycling and Triathlon Q & A Session @ Playtri Mockingbird. Do you wish to start cycling to cross train? Are you curious about triathlons? James Rahbany with Playtri will answer your questions and share invaluable tips.
- June 18 at 6:30 p.m., June Social Run @ Klyde Warren Park, 2012 Woodall Rogers Freeway, Dallas, TX 75201. Come join us for a 3-mile run, raffle, live music, and FOOD TRUCKS! Annalise Bush be playing from 7 to 8:30 so we will start the run at 6:30 to give everyone time to get back to enjoy the music. We will meet back at the SW Porch (by Relish on the corner of Olive and Woodall Rogers westbound) for a raffle.
Use #DRCsocial in related posts and tweets.